Who wants to know exactly how to rank any local business website, in any area, for any product or service?
More like who doesn’t!
That is why we made this resource for all the small business owners out there:
This guide brings together the best local search marketing resources on the entire internet…in one place!
Each chapter is full of useful AND actionable information, tactics and tools that will get your local business to the TOP of your local search results.
Here’s what you will learn in each chapter:
- Chapter 1 – The Foundation of Local SEO – How does the local ranking algorithm work and how to find what your customers are actually typing into Google.
- Chapter 2 – Your Website – How to make a website that ranks AND generates a landslide of customers.
- Chapter 3 – Your Google+ Page – Control how Google displays and understands your business information.
- Chapter 4 – Citations – Consistency of your business name, address and phone number is VITAL for local SEO success.
- Chapter 5 – Customer Reviews – Reviews are at the cornerstone of a successful local business – here’s how to get more.
- Chapter 6 – How to Make Awesome Local Content – Useful and relevant content can make any local business successful.
- Chapter 7 – Blogging for Local Businesses – What should your small business actually blog about?
- Chapter 8 – Link Building for Local Businesses – Links are still at the heart of Google’s algorithm. Here’s how to get more.
- Chapter 9 – Businesses with Multiple Locations – Having several business locations can be tough, but these resources make it easy.
- Chapter 10 – Lead Generation for Small Businesses – There’s not point in having a website if you’re not getting any leads or enquiries!
- Chapter 11 – Email Marketing – Email is still EXTREMELY effective in most local markets. Use it.
- Bonus Chapter – Other Useful Local SEO Resources – Some amazing resources from some of the smartest minds in the SEO game.
I think that you’ll really find the Ultimate Guide to Local SEO extremely useful. I want to keep this resource up to date with the latest and most useful information on the web, so if you come across anything that you think should be added to the guide, please add your suggestion in the comment box below.
If you learned anything new from this guide, please share the resource as well!